The old Marzetti property now owned by Robert D Paton, was for many years the property of George Clarence Nicholas, a son of Henric Nicholas. Henric was the son of Edward Nicholas who with 3 children, his brother William and three children emigrated to Van Diemen's Land from Wales per Grace in 1821. They were granted 1800 acres on the Clyde River which was named Nant (Bothwell) after their farm in Wales. Edward's son Henry or.
Read more